|Tokyo Narita Airport Bus Coupon||
Narita Airport Service Route & Scheduled Service
|Haneda Airport||Around 75 mins|
|Tokyo Station and Nihombashi Area||Around 80-110 mins|
|Shinjuku Area||Around 85-100 mins|
|Ikebukuro Area||Around 90-120 mins|
|Mejiro, Korakuen Area||Around 90-100 mins|
|Ginza, Shiodome Area||Around 80-90 mins|
|Akasaka Area||Around 80-120 mins|
|Hibiya Area||Around 80-90 mins|
|Shiba Area||Around 80-120 mins|
|Shibuya Area||Around 80-100 mins|
|Ebisu Area||Around 110 mins|
|Shinagawa Area||Around 85 mins|
|Inter−Continental Tokyo Bay ‚ Tennozu Isle||Around 80-90 mins|
|Y-CAT(Yokohama City Air Terminal)||Around 90 mins|
*For New Grand Hotel, Bus departs from Narita Airport only*
|Around 120 mins|
|Shin-Yokohama Area||Around 105 - 125mins|
- Japan Airport Limousine Ticket are subject to availability upon reservation.
- Physical Ticket cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Any unauthorized alteration or improper damage to Ticket Voucher may treat as invalid.
Tickets that are available for instant confirmation, E-Voucher will be issued via email within 2 working days after payment is settled. Kindly present your voucher along with your passport at the designated counter in the Tokyo One Piece Tower.
- Ticket is issued by E-tickets
- Above prices only can be paid by cash or bank transfer
- Please reserve before 5 working days in advanced
- No same day or next day booking is accepted during public holidays and the eve of public holiday
*No refund or exchange on any ticket is permitted
Reservation & Contact Us
For enquiries or reservation, please contact us at Tel: (852) 2739 4296 or email to
The above information is for reference only and subject to change without prior notice.